- Standard telephone service is provided by Frontier Communications at 208.634.6100.
- Numerous companies offer cell phone plans.
Internet & TV
- Internet service is provided by Frontier Communications at 208.643.6100, Exede Internet at 855.627.2459, Allconnect at 844.204.5864, HughesNet 866.423.5769, and Cable One at 877.692.2253.
- Cable television is provided by Cable One at 877.692.2253.
- Satellite TV is also available from various providers.
Gas & Electric
- Idaho Power Supplies electricity, contact them at 800.488.6151.
- Numerous companies offer propane and heating oil.
The Cascade Public Library is open Monday – Friday 11:00 am – 6:00 pm and Saturday 10:00 am – 3:30 pm. Along with books, periodicals, CDs, video tapes, and DVDs to loan; the library has many outreach and children’s programs. For more information, call 208.382.4757. The library is located at 105 North Main Street.
The Cascade School District consists of an Elementary School and Cascade Jr-Sr High School that share the same campus located conveniently in town. With a total enrollment of 260 students, students receive much individualized attention.
The Alzar School offers academic semesters for motivated high school sophomores and juniors. These semesters immerse students in a rigorous, challenging educational setting that emphasizes leadership training.
Dial 911 for emergencies. Police services are contracted through the Valley County Sheriff’s Department, for non emergency assistance call 208.382.7150.
Cascade has an array of public parks offering recreation opportunities, social gathering areas, and opportunities for solitude.
- Armstrong Park
- Fisher Pond
- Kelly Whitewater Park
- Sports Complex
The Cascade Golf Course includes an 9-hole course with 4 sets of tees set up to play eighteen holes with a different shot to the green on each round. For more information contact 208.382.4653.
Cascade Aquatic and Recreation Center
The SVCRD sincerely thanks everyone that supported the dream of the Cascade Aquatic and Recreation Center! The facility is now OPEN! They offer swimming programs, gym facility, youth and sports programs of all varieties, personal training options, and more. For more information contact 208.382.5136.
The Cascade Building Department handles building permit requests and code compliance. For more information, call 208.315.1853.
PLANNING & ZONING
The Cascade Planning Department handles zoning issues. For more information, call 208.382.4279.
MILITARY & VETERANS
These links are being provided as possible resources for our local military families and veterans: American Legion and Idaho Department of Veteran Affairs. For relocation assistance with home services reach out to InMyArea.com/military.